Thursday, December 3, 2015

There Is A Story Behind This Quilt

But I'm too tired to tell it right now.  How 'bout some pics ?

Rows sewn together.

 Binding strips and border fabric.

Thread color choices for quilting (chose black).
                                   


I'm liking the thread box my sister gave me.

Marking a simple quilting pattern.
A white Clover Chaco  marker worked wonderfully !


Right side quilting done, yeah!

More on the story when quilt is complete.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving .  I'm enjoying reading my blogger list, sorry right now the words just won't come for commenting.

***************************************************************

3 comments:

  1. I've missed your posts! So glad to see you posting - and especially such a pretty project! Beautiful kitties - that's going to be a gorgeous quilt when it's finished :) Thanks for the tip about the marker - I use Frixion pens but nothing seems to work well on black or dark backgrounds - I haven't found a white Frixion, the silver one I have doesn't make enough of a mark to show up on dark fabrics, and yellow doesn't show up well either. I'll check out the white Clover marker - does it write just like a pen, with a fine tip? I've never seen one in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooh, another kitty quilt - so pretty! You always make such pretty things in the midst of all the other wonderful things you are always doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kitty quilt, I have a kitty quilt on my wish list. Nice thread box for all your pretty spools of thread.

    ReplyDelete