Monday, December 31, 2012

So Long 2012

Woke up to this, the last day of 2012.  Sun came out to melt snow then more clouds and snow. This winter is predicted to be mud wet.
 At least no problems (so far) with our water storage tank freezing up. 

No new year's resolutions for 2013.  Looking forward to a clean slate and hopefully a cleaner house.  Want to finish some old projects and start a few new.  Gypsy and I sat down together to look at some fun looking new projects. 
This Pineapple looks fun. Have never made one except Bonnie Hunter's Pineapple Blossom.  I have a stack of those blocks in brights, maybe should get them into a top in 2013.

Ok, so maybe this one?  Not sure if I have enough greens in my stash.  Never have worked with greens so this could be an interesting project.  The pattern wouldn't strain my brain too much.


Gypsy seems interested in these bright houses. I love house blocks but must finish my plaid house project.  It would be fun to have some Kaffe Fassette prints to use.  None in my stash at the moment.


Maybe Gypsy isn't interested in new quilt projects.  Is she choosing this as her favorite or did I hear snoring?   I do like the colors in this Galaxy pattern.  But gosh,  I'm still work'n on my sew-along stars.
 Maybe I will be working on some 2012 UFO's in 2013.  Sounds like a great idea!

Blast from the past- About ten or so years ago.  Macho and me at Christmas in Florida.  He was helping clean up by picking bows from floor.  A breeder over in Orlando gave Macho to me when she retired him.  Macho had sired several litters, all his pups were red. 
Macho was originally imported from Canada.   RIP "Jazzler's Majestic Macho Man".


 Oh well, from the gang here on Mule Lane- Hope you have a blessed 2013.

We'll be back next year.   

No comments:

Post a Comment