Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Introducing "Gypsy"

 Oh my, a sort of "rescue" standard girl.
We are both a bit tired still. She came down from Prescott Sunday, I met transport 110 miles up the interstate.  Thank goodness for the wonderful AZ Poodle Rescue group.  They really helped out by bringing her down half way.
Gypsy is feeling under the weather with  a very infected ear plus she's thin and vet said maybe anemic. They did a blood panel today, will get results by weeks end.   I'll be back here soon with more photos and Gypsy's story. (Yes, we are keeping her).

8 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you're a very lucky young lady, Miss Gypsy - you're going to love your new home! She's very pretty, Deb - I hope her story isn't too sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! I'm so glad she now has a safe, loving home! Keeping my fingers crossed all blood-work comes back without any problems!

    P.S. Just a side note that my mom was born in Tombstone almost 78 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gypsy is lucky you found her. Seems like you went to quite a lot of trouble. She looks happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! I hope she feels better soon! How is she fitting in with the other animals? Love the cats on the cat quilt! Hugs, Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!!!

    Shelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks like a big ball of love! I'm looking forward to seeing more of her here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you.... she will be so well loved...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty girl! She looks like she will fit right in there. Glad she has a place where she will be loved and valued.

    ReplyDelete