Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Test Journal

 Ok, couple of pics as a test whilst I figure out this new system.
 
Horse fabrics from stash and waiting for more ordered last week.  Panel is called "Horsin Around".
I recently heard about a young woman having a bad spill from a horse.  She has been in hospital four weeks now.
                                                                                                                    
I'm hoping to finish this horsey themed quilt to gift her soon. We boarded horses at the same barn when first moving to AZ. She was a teen-ager that has since gone off to college and graduated. My how time flies.

And then there is Mr. Pibbs, my shadow.  He followed to spare room and discovered sun. He didn't seem to mind my bumping about while sorting things.
Hope this post works, I'll have to navigate this new system if I want to continue my journal (so far so good today).   Please forgive if I do not respond to comments, that element was not working last I checked.

4 comments:

  1. That is some pretty horse fabric. It will make a pretty quilt. Our younger daughter is working on a horse farm in New York State. She had a horse fall on her a while back. Thankfully, it was not as bad as it sounded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Pibbs looks like a zebra --- hey Mr. P - your friend Zoomer says hi! :D

    Your horse fabric is pretty - I did a horse tote (and zipper bag, I think) for my nephew's girlfriend for Christmas ... they broke up shortly after that, but I don't think it had anything to do with my gift, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at Mr Pibbs. I thought he had stripes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie cat!!! I love your quilt, am sure she will too!
    Hugs, Mickie

    ReplyDelete