Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mr Pibbs

More pics of our new kitty, Mr Pibbs. Poor fella had been in a shelter for SIX YEARS!!! I'm guessing people were afriad to adopt this big kitty because of his illness. Pibbs is not really a big cat, he is well, um, he's kinda heavy. Pibbs has hypothyroidism and takes a daily pill to treat it.


Pibbs napping on bed with Zoey.Electric blanket makes it very cozy.

Pibbs also loves to sleep under a table set up to undecorate Christmas tree. The tree is gone now (two weeks ago) but I left the table for Pibbs.He likes to cuddle on our old Croc pillow.

Mr Pibbs has made himself at home here. He is dearly loved.

***************************************************************
Been working hard on a retirement quilt for husbands work friend. Mailed the top to Millie today, she will quilt for me. Feels like a big weight lifted off my shoulders to finish that top. I'll blog pics as soon as the camera cable is found.

No comments:

Post a Comment