Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Treasure

I've seen other bloggers sharing Tuesday treasures so thought I would do that too. My little Singer FW is a treasure to me. I have found a place for it in the front spare room. The lovely table topper was made and gifted to me by Millie of Millie's Quiting. (Hi Millie, you are a treasure too!)

*********************************************
Wonky all clean and silky from his bath and hair-cut. He's been very happy to be inside with me these days, very much a house dog.
Doesn't take much to make Wonkus happy.

Busy with his rawhide chew.Wonky is a treasure too ;)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see your pretty little singer machine... looks like you are using it too??
    Wonky looking very content...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered your delightful blog. Your Singer is beautiful - I know it's a real treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little table setting is gorgeous.. The little machine really tops it off... I think your pets are very spoilt...LOL....

    ReplyDelete