Sunday, December 19, 2010

FNS A Small Finish

Was too tired to work on a heavy quilt binding. So I pulled out the Christmas fabrics and worked on cutting stars. Three in a row will make a nice runner. I really like the crazy quilt center fabric. It's been in my stash forever and sadly this is the end of it.


Now I have a sizeable stack of parts to sew when ready to construct more blocks. I'm thinking it's best for me to work on December projects all year long. Waiting until November means nothing gets finished in time for gift giving.

Mouse and Simon wait for me.The belly wrap for Mouse has worked out. Reminds me to let him out more often and has avoided accidents.

1 comment:

  1. Mouse is adorable! The crazy quilting fabric really adds interest to the stars!!! Will be a great project!

    ReplyDelete