Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another Warm Day

Blocks from a long ago swap. I'm thinking maybe some blocks will be sewn into runners and candle mats because not all the fabrics play well together. I can always sew more blocks for a throw sized quilt.Mouseman aka BabaLou is snuggling with Chelsea (while he protects a treat of cheese bread). Mornings are crisp but temps warm up to 70's by afternoon. I'm outside a lot soaking up warm sun. Winter will soon come back.
You can't see in the photos but Mouse's back half is clipped, I'll finish the rest today. Warm weather has all the poodles panting. Mouse has lots of little jackets to keep him warm when it gets back to freezing windy days.

The Woodlands quilt is back from quilter. Quilting on it is just beautiful! She really worked magic on the top and was able to quilt it nice and flat. The next few nights I'll be putting the binding on and cannot wait to show photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment