Sunday, February 3, 2019

Gypsy Wife Fabrics

Went thru my extensive stash, found lots of scraps and FQ's to use.  Lucky I had an open jelly roll to sort thru and there are two strips of each fabric.  That's very handy because long strips in the quilt are longer than WOF. 
I want a few more purples so will stop into Hobby Lobby for those, nothing else needed.  My yardage stash has plenty to cut from, it was nice not to need a major fabric purchase.  I may sew two of these, we have a month to finish each section.  With all the upcoming sweat and tears to figure out this quilt, might as well finish more than one.
                    *************************************************************
 Sunday Funnies...........







                         *****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment