Sunday, July 3, 2016

Not Trying to Play Catch-Up

Wishing everyone a safe July 4 Holiday.


The high desert rains were on time this year.  First rain June 14 or was it the 15th ?  Anyway, it was awesome with all the good rain smell.  Another heavy drenching a few days ago, everything living was again rejoicing.

We lost our little Smudgie kitty a few months ago.  She is so missed.  It was a long time after she was gone I expected to look up and see her.  Now there are no more kitties in our home.


Little Poppet had a birthday in April.  He was about five months old when we adopted him.  So we decided tax day would be his birthday.  Such a joy this little guy is.




3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww I'm so sorry about Smudge ... I miss having a kitty too :( Happy birthday Poppet ... and happy belated 4th of July! So nice to see you post ... I think most bloggers have to take breaks here and there (I sure do!) but it's good to get back to it when we're ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your kitty. Glad you still have other fur babies around to love and cuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty. I know how much it hurts when you loose a pet. He will always remain in your heart . I hope your sadness returns to joy though when you start remembering all the happy times. Thank you for giving Poppet a good home, he seems like a happy puppy. I am so happy to see your post. I would check your blog every now and then, I love reading about all your adventures with all the snakes and spiders. I wouldn't be as brave as you though. I live close to Buffalo , NY about the only thing I have to worry about is the snow which wasn't so bad this last time. We have been having a great summer so far.

    ReplyDelete