Saturday, December 27, 2014

Almost 2015 ?

Have missed Blog Land. Had a quiet summer and fall, ready to come back (missed every one !!!).

Sorry to start with sad news. Mimsy went to the Rainbow Bridge the day after Thanksgiving, Pibbs went the day after Christmas. Both had a serious illness this past summer but recovered, until now.

                                          Hard to believe they would become friends.

                                          But they did. 
                                                             
                                          RIP Mimsy

                                          RIP Mr. Pibbs

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. What a sad holiday season for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww welcome back Deb, but I'm so sorry about Mimsy and Mr. Pibbs. I'm sure Zoomer met them at the Rainbow Bridge, along with our other fur-babies. RIP sweet kitties :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've missed you Deb. So so SO sorry to hear about Mimsy and Mr. Pibbs. I know that my puppies were waiting for them with open paws. Hugs and don't be a stranger anymore! We miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to "see" you again, Deb! I'm so sorry about your babies, But isn't it good that they will be there waiting for you? Blessings on you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sorry to hear this news, I had been wondering about Mr Pibbs for a while now. Glad to have you back in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete