Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday Treasures

Before Christmas 2011 is too far passed, I wanted to share these special "decorations". Both Treasures gifted to me over the years by DH.

My wonderful Snowman with lights and poodles!

Poodles and lights on a Christmas Tree.
Closer look. Wonderful detail. (Right click to open in new tab for larger look).

On the sewing front:
One more Friday finish. Apron from Debbie Mumm panel. This is an older print, so glad I could find it. I really like Deb Mumm's prints and colorways. Gifted this apron to my wonderful neighbor. She helps me lots with my animals :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow... those decorations with the poodles are amazing... just lovely and I can understand why they are treasures... great apron...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the decorations and they bring back memories of my late grandmother's poodles that she had. They were wonderful dogs. I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas and really enjoy reading your blogs. Have a safe and Great new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those decorations were certainly made for you. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has to be one of the CUTEST trees I have ever seen! Did he have it made especially for you??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I have the Bulldogs on the Christmas tree and I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete