Cannot believe it's almost done. Still needs the black moose print borders. Feeling a bit less stress now. LAQ has the quilt scheduled for first week of Dec (he is ten weeks out).
I used over half a can of spray starch on the flannels. Fabrics wanted to stretch, especially bias edges of background around paws.
24 total bear paw blocks in this quilt (four to be used as corners in final border).
Found flannel in my stash that matches the bear. Looks like bear hair! So I made one of the paw blocks from it. I may use it for the binding too LOL :)
Sleepy heads Mouse Man and Dodger wait for me to finish sewing.
Cannot really take a breather cuz there is one more deadline quilt to finish.