Monday, April 5, 2021

Blogger sure has changed since I've been gone. My laptop crashed, DH fixed it but it changed too. Hard to find photos to post here (or anywhere else for that matter). I'll try to post some pics of my Tiny Houses from trading with a group on Face Book. The group is still trading, new people always joining so it could go on for a long while. These are houses I traded to others.
Selecting colors was fun.
These are two I mostly traded. Two fit in a biz size envelope with one stamp. I must have constructed a hundred and became tired if the fabrics ! But two different house were traded back to me so it was worth it. Blue and orange TH was to represent my state, Arizona (fabric is Sedona Sunset by Connecting Threads). The "candy" TH was a fun print found on eBay, everyone liked it.
I'm no longer trading TH's. Want to sew a few more from my own fabrics and finish my quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment