Monday, November 19, 2018

Happy Monday, everyone!
Hope your day is beautiful.
(Image from Old Weeping Cedar on FB)
*********************************************************************

This guy is a secret I've been keeping.  Belgian Draft Mule from a slaughter lot.  Said to be an Amish mule, worked hard until he broke.  Yes, we are trying to fix his brokenness, he suffers from sidebone and walks with a limp.  Very big he is, 68 inches at top of shoulder, tree trunk legs.  I don't think he ever knew affection but this old lady is pouring it on.  Oh, his name is Taxi. 




********************************************************************
Perusing thru a stack of quilt magazines and saw this on the back of one.  Wow, right up my alley !  Fabric collection from 2017, Wild and Free by Northcott, pattern is Spirited Stars.  I was able to find the panels and four of the fabrics, the rest will come from my stash.  Excited to start this but Ill make myself finish a UFO first. 

No comments: