Sunday, December 12, 2010

FNSI Project

Finally able to post photos of my FNSI project. I sewed another one last night, want one to keep for me :)
Sewing the purse strap. I cut the blue print fabric 2 inches wide and the red backing fabric 3.5 inches wide. After sewing the layers and turning, the red comes to top and makes a nice contrast.

Purse strap is lined with a strip of warm and natural.

Hat purse has a small lined pocket inside.

The hat will be stuffed full of chocolate covered pretzles and a few other goodies. It goes to the luncheon auction next week.

If no one likes it then I'll bid and bring it home!

3 comments:

  1. It's ADORABLE!!! The strap is really clever. I love it, can't imagine anyone not wanting it who loves Christmas. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute.... I love the way you did the strap...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, isn't that the cutest THING EVER!!! I love what you did with strap...I'm a slow learner, LOL, do you think you could post a strap tutorial? :D

    ReplyDelete