Friday, February 5, 2010

Button Links are New Today


Lazy looking poodles, huh? More on them later.....
Well, I finally figured out how to grab the Buttons and actually turn into links so you-all may visit them and join up if you feel so inclined.
I have already sewn my first Barn BOM with the Churn Dash block, just need a photo to send and she will post it on her Barn Quilt photo page. I will post it here too, soon I hope. Here is where you may see the finished blocks. http://thegoldenthimble.com/quiltbarnspicturesfrom_others.html
The Postage Stamp sew-along is enticing, not sure if I will join but it doesn't start until Feb 21, so we have time to think on it.
Nice day here on the high desert, temps supposed to be 62 and I hope so, the paddocks are still deep boot-sucking, horse shoe pulling mud from two days of rain again. Poodles are restless from being kept on small side porch yard but after feeding they sleep for seversal hours. Hopefully the ground will dry enough for them to go out for poodle play later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment